BACK TO SCHOOL DEAL. Get 20% off in the Month of August when you try our services!
We are so pleased you are interested in joining our team of sitters and nannies! Before applying, please read through the following information carefully.
Basic Qualifications for all sitters & nannies:
· Passionate about working with children
· Prior childcare experience
· At least two relevant references (childcare, teaching, camp counselor, etc.)
· Professionalism- strong communication skills, reliability, punctuality
· Abililty to commit to working with us for a minimum of six months and ability to commit to a family for 1+ years
· Willingness to help with light housekeeping and tasks related to the care of the child (meal prep, laundry)
· College educated, or pursuing a degree. Applicants with significant full-time nanny experience (5+ years) who do not have a college degree will also be considered.
· Comprehensive background check
Extra Qualifications we look for:
· Trainings and certifications such as first aid, infant/child CPR, early childhood education
· Newborn & Infant experience
· Flexible schedule (especially after-school hours for part-time sitters)
· Bilingual (a plus )
· Willingness to live-in during summer months
· Ability to travel and valid passport
· Ability to swim
· Ability to drive
· Other abilities and talents, including performing/visual arts, swimming, sports, and more
Our Application Process:
There is no fee to work with us, and we do not take a share of your salary.
The first step is to fill out the application below--please be sure to fully complete the entire application. Having a childcare resume helps us review your experience, so we encourage you to create one and include it with your application.
We recruit based on the roles we have available. If we feel you are a great match for our network, we will contact you for an interview and ask for at least 2 childcare references. We review all applications on a rolling basis and conduct interviews as needed.
We do not accept walk-in appointments. Appointments and interviews are only scheduled once we have reviewed your application and resume. We look forward to learning more about you!